Thursday, March 22, 2012
Anything to smother it with!
1. Squeeze all the moisture out of your tofu! I like to put it between a few paper towels and softly squeeze it. I've also read about putting it between paper towels with something heavy like a plate on top.
2. I then like to freeze it for a bit, just so it is hard enough to cut straight and firm it up
3. Slice it to the desired shape and thickness
4. Bake it! I had it on 400 degrees. I baked it for 25 minutes one side, flipped and baked for another 15. Bake it until it is a little golden and slightly dry
5. Smother it with your favorite sauce! I have tried buffalo mixed with veganaise and bbq. Both delish!
6. Eat your heart out!