Wednesday, March 14, 2012

My First Sushi Attempt with my Sushezi

 Ingredients:
Any veggies you'd like!
I used avocado, carrot and lettuce
Sushi paper
Also, my special sauce: veganaise, dijon, lemon and hot sauce

Directions
1. Boil some sushi rice according to the package
2. Slice your veggies while it cooks
3. Pack in your Sushezi with rice
4. Smother with special sauce
5. Stuff with veggies
6. Close
7. Push
8. Roll in sushi seaweed paper
9. Eat your heart out!




Lazy tip: Buy the Sushezi!

I have been wanting to make my own sushi, but was intimidated by the bamboo rolling kits. Then I found the Sushezi. It is so simply and works very well!

In the future, I will try to mix the sticky sushi rice with brown rice, but for a first attempt I have to give myself 2 thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment