Veggies! I used 2 green squashes and 2 red peppers, as well as kale
Peanut Butter (I used natural, chunky)
1. Boil your noodles and rinse with cold water, set aside
2. Wash and chop your veggies
3. Put your kale and veggies into the veggie stock and cook until they are softer, but not mushy!
4. Add about 3 tbsp of peanut butter, soy sauce, paprika and chili powder to taste.
5. Add more veggie stock as needed to thin out the PB sauce
6. Mix with noodles
7. Eat your heart out!
|Gluttony - jumped and grabbed the noodle paper off the counter and ate it because it tasted like noodles|
Lazy tip: These noodles take only 3 minutes to boil and are super yummy!